Your privacy is important to Spencer Sterling Financial. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Spencer Sterling Financial collects, and the ways in which Spencer Sterling Financial uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Spencer Sterling Financial may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• Information about your use of this website
• Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website
• Information about transactions carried out over this website
• Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services and
• Any other information that you send to Spencer Sterling Financial
Using personal information
Spencer Sterling Financial may use your personal information to:
• Administer this website
• Personalize the website for you
• Enable your access to and use of the website services
• Send to you products that you purchase
• Supply to you services that you purchase
• Send to you statements and invoices
• Collect payments from you and
• Send you marketing communications
Where Spencer Sterling Financial discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Spencer Sterling Financial may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Spencer Sterling Financial will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Spencer Sterling Financial will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Spencer Sterling Financial is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Spencer Sterling Financial3415 S. Sepulveda Blvd. 11th Floor
Los Angeles, California 90034
(800) 286-5898 (toll free)